Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Picture!

It's the end of the term for my students so I've been really busy tutoring. Working most nights of the week means when I get home, I want to sleep. That means I've made slower progress on my project. BUT, I do have an update for you:

(As always, click to get a bigger version)

Here's the list of wonderful people in this update:

13. Pam (Gabe's Nana Pam). Pam also has two boys, so she's a good resource about what's to come. . . .

14. Dan, Rosey, and Cameron. There are three different colorways here, though I'm not exactly sure which belongs to who. I guess I could ask. :-P

14. Fred (aka, Capt. Tuna). Matt's dad did something really special. He found some yarn that belonged to Matt's mom. This was a rough section for me, it took a while because there were a lot of tears. Thank you Fred, you really made this part special.

15. Amazing Rhonda. Rhonda was an incredible source of comfort and support after Gabe was born. She went out of her way to help me, and she's someone I love dearly.

16. Lindsey and Eva. Sorry this is kind of curly. I need to switch to a bigger cable needle, so everything is getting pulled funny. I love the green ribbon that Eva picked out. You'll get a better view of their section after I get some more rows knitted.

I still have a bit of yarn to work in. Pam, Mona, Kathy, Shosh, and Rhea are in line next. Hopefully things will settle a bit so I'm not so beat at the end of the day and can get more done.

The pregnancy is coming along fine. I'm feeling the 3rd trimester slow-down. I catch myself getting frustrated for being so tired and slow, but then I have to remind myself that this is par for the course. There's not much pregnancy left, which is so hard to believe. This Sunday will be our first "every other week" prenatal visit. :-O

No comments: